Mitchell is proud to introduce the Mitchell Avorunner. A Fixed spool reel specifically designed for specimen angling. The Avorunner boasts a number of features that other reels can only aspire to! Tested to destruction here in the UK and also on the continent the Avorunner passed with flying colours!
If you are fishing locked up to snags you need a drag that will lock down completely and a reel that has the winding power to keep pressure on the fish. Open water angling you have a reel with the perfect free spool facility to allow a hooked fish to bolt, but with the turn of the handle you are back in control and applying pressure.
The freespool and drag system are easy to use. The freespool is engaged and disengaged with the lever located at the back of the reel. The tension to this facility can be adjusted with the knob at the back of the spool. The reel's main drag system is found at the front of the reel.
* Easy to use free spool lever with adjustable knob located at the rear of the reel.
* Matt black in colour and covered in a special soft touch paint.
* Effortlessly smooth retrieve aided by precision ball bearings
* Stainless steel bait system
* Machined aluminium handle
* Superior line lay
* Spare polymeric spool.
5 + 1 bearings, 4.8:1 retrieve, 1 spare spool